Cancelation Policy and Procedures
At Prestige Helicopters, it is our priority to provide prompt, efficient and reliable charter service to all of our clients. To make this happen, we have a few requirements in regards to the scheduling of our flight services.
- Prestige Helicopters requires 24 hours notice on any cancelations or rescheduling of flights. Any cancelations/rescheduling that occurs within 24 hours of your departure time will result in a $50.00 Cancelation/Rescheduling Fee.
- Any cancelations/rescheduling of charter service that occurs within 12 hours will result in the client being charged the one hour minimum of $600.00
- We recommend clients arrive 15 minutes prior to their schedule departure time. However, clients will be given a 15 minute window to arrive after the scheduled departure time. If a client fails to arrive within 15 minutes of the scheduled departure time, the cost of the flight will be charged to the credit card on file and the client will forfeit their scheduled flight.
- In the case of a No-Show, one half of the amount paid for the flight will be forfeited.
- If a scheduled flight plan requires a helicopter to wait on the ground for the client so that Prestige can provide a return flight, wait time must be estimated within 1 hour. If a client is more than one hour late of their estimated return time, a $250 penalty will be charged to the client.
We want to help accommodate your itinerary as last minute changes arise in your schedule. We simply ask that you communicate with us as soon as scheduling conflicts arise. Please honor the policies listed above so that we can provide reliable timely service to other clients that may be affected by your delays or cancelation.